Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jessica Sprague's weekly Challenge...


Here is today's entry...a day later. Oooppss! I think I will try to actually complete today's on time. We shall see.
Here are my supplies used:
Digital Kit by R Penn Express Yourself
Papers used from kit were papers 1 and 7, along with all the flowers
Fonts used: JailbirdJena and Century Schoolbook
Brushes used:Doodle Flowers by Brush Portfolio
Not sure if anybody would want to use this technique, but in the center of the page near the focal photo I used my elliptical marquee tool with 150 pxl feather and filled with pink with the paint bucket, then used soft light to create that effect of a little glow and lastly lowered the opacity. Just thought I would share. Did you like that crazy long run-on sentence? I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment