Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Turned One...

Here is a picture from tonight's photo shoot.  Does anybody out there know how to edit the flare that goes across her face?  I am wondering if the content award in CS5 might do it, just need to go research how that works.  I usually LOVE flare, but this one is very distracting right under her eyes.  Anyhow, there were several really cute ones of this little cutie pie...but I like to edit in order...  There will be more later, but I first have to finish the 3 sessions I have backlogged in editing before I do these.

1 comment:

  1. Is that child eating a rock?!!
    This looks like a tough edit to still keep the skin tones looking natural. When you get it the way you want it, please post a tutorial.
    hmmm, layer mask the area and use Shadows and Highlights to reduce the glare?
    Dodge and burn?
    I'd almost be tempted to copy just her eyes and cheeks from another photo and paste them into this photo - with a lot of feathering.
    Or make the lens flare the feature?
    That family jumping photo is a winner!

    ReplyDelete