Thursday, September 2, 2010

Photographer in the making in Redding, California...

Okay, I am shocked by how many of my friends like my photography, that or they are good liars!!!!  Anyhow, I am doing it for free for experience, but am getting pretty busy with shoots and editing.  So, I am going to have to limit the number of sessions each week to just one. So, it is a win win situation...I get  you to model for me and you get some nice shots together. Yeah!  Super exciting for me!!!

Later this week I am going to add some more info to my blog via the blog buttons under my header.  I am thinking of doing a "What to Expect from a Photography Session from Jamie Solorio" type of thing.  There I will list ideas of what to wear, how long the session takes, how long before you get your CD or prints, locations, and whatever else pops into my head.

And if I get a little more time, I want to research another topic on Natural Lighting in Photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment