Thursday, October 7, 2010

More of this Cute Family...

Again, thank you so much you guys for letting me practice on you!  I am getting closer to being finished with the edits!!!!

I have to say that I am so thankful that I have full photoshop.  This would of taken FOREVER in Elements.  Though, if I would sit down and do a couple more actions of my own, this work flow would be even faster.  I can only imagine it is going to get easier!  SO AWESOME!

Looking at the picture now of the little boy, I think I need to darken his face and shirt a bit...he looks like he is glowing.  This is one of the great things about blogging my trials and errors...I have to take a second look at the pictures and might see little things that I would like to tweak.  Like there is a speck in one of the pictures on a shirt!  Can you find it?  I see it and it is really bothering me!

I love the look the youngest daughter is giving in the middle picture...so serious.  Another fun picture, I think, is the one where Mom and Dad are kissing and the two youngest are looking at them.  The little boy has the happiest look on his face, so cute!  I think that the reason I love this type of photography is you get to see true moments in peoples lives.  Yes, I did pose them...but these real interactions between the family are the best.  To me, not looking straight at the camera sometimes gets so much more of a response from the viewer of a portrait.  If everybody is still and frozen, saying "cheese" between their teeth, something is missing to me.  However, this is my opinion, and I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would disagree with me...which is fine, that is what makes art so subjective.

No comments:

Post a Comment