Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Featured on Tracey Clark's Blog - I Am Enough

Okay, how excited am I?  VERY!  I am being featured this week on Tracey Clark's blog.  I am so stoked since I am addicted to Shutter Sisters which she is the founder of!  Plus, I love her book Expressive Photography which I have read cover to cover.  So, yes...I am doing the excited kid dance now! :)

Here is a sneak peak at a photo session I did in Cottonwood, California last Thursday with the Hobb family.  It was a lot of fun to get to take pictures of such an easy going family. 

4 comments:

  1. My sister is amazing!!!!! Thanks Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to capture an ethereal quality of Cassie.
    Truly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a sneak peak at a photo session I did in Cottonwood, California last Thursday with the Hobb clarks sandals family. It was a lot of fun to get to take pictures of such an easy going family.

    ReplyDelete