Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thank You Amber and Your Amazing Family...

I just had to jot down a quick thank you to Amber and your awesome family.  I was lucky enough to meet Amber through my sister about 2 months ago.  She was kind enough to let me practice taking some pictures of herself and her cutie pie daughter Addison at the Caldwell Park.  We had a blast, I learned a lot, she got some new pictures, and all in all it was a great experience.  Then last Friday we met on the other side of the Park and took some family pictures with her hubby and two boys.  I think we got some great shots and I got to meet more of her family.  Her oldest son showed up with this crazy mullet style monster hair and those fake hill billy teeth, I knew this family was perfect for me right away!  Anyhow, she and her family gave me a gift for taking their pictures and I am so excited, plus a super great compliment about my photography.  Thank you so much for everything you guys!  I loved the goodies and already have relaxed with some of them!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment