Friday, November 19, 2010

Win a Spot in Lisa Harrision's Photoshop 101 Class...

How many of you would love to learn how to edit your photos correctly in photoshop?  I know that I would kill for a spot in this class...well maybe not really kill somebody, but maybe an indian burn or something along those lines.  Anyhow, here is the link to learn how you could win a free $300 value spot in Lisa's Photoshop 101 upcoming class over at ClickinMom's website.  Good luck to you all, but I kinda hope I win! :)


If you are wondering about this game induced coma child, he is my nephew and I will have that very same look of concentration if I am lucky enough to be chosen at random for the extra seat in this class.  Yes, I am a huge dork who loves to learn anything and absolutely everything about photoshop or camera related topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment