Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gothic Session by Redding California Portrait Photographer






Here are my favorites from a Gothlike Portrait Session I did with a friend of mine, Lisa.  It is so fun to be a girl, we can dress up for any reason at anytime!  The other day it was really fun to go out on a beautiful day and play around with the camera. 

It is funny how things really don't change so much, or they don't for me.  My friend Lisa and I used to always go around town taking pictures of ourselves.  Here we are, OLDER...doing the same thing!

Thanks again Lisa for letting me get some more images for my portfolio.  I still have her daughters pictures to edit and then I will be done with her 15 images.  Next week I will be taking Lisa's sister's pictures with her cutie pie little girl.  So, come back to see Lisa's daughter, Lisa's sister, and Lisa's niece soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! SO fun and creative. I love the dress and all of the fantastic poses. Too cool for words!

    ReplyDelete