Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More of My Now Ten Year Old - Redding California Childrens Photographer

PHEW!  Let me tell you!  This laptop crash of mine has really set me back...but I am catching up!  Yes, it is past 1 am, but it is the only time that I have without a toddler around.

I have to give a big shout out to my husband who fixed yet ANOTHER virus on my computer today...seriously, what the heck!  Anyhow, this one wasn't as bad as the last one that took my laptop to factory settings! :)  He also set me up with a network, so backing up and saving all my files is a cinch!  That is why I have some time to blog right now...backing up my latest edits!

To end, I thought I would share a funny story with you!  So, here I am trying to really get this photography business of mine up and going, right...but it is a bit difficult with a child at home with me 24/7.  Toddlers just really don't care what you are doing at the time when they need you.  So, back to my story!  I was on the phone with a lady who is interested in me taking some pictures of her daughter this weekend, and as we were discussing our plans... my daughter had gone to the bathroom for a, well...hmmm...a number two.  So, as I was talking to this lady, I was actually cleaning up her bottom and trying to remain as professional as possible. LOL!  The things moms do!  MULTI-TASKERS!

1 comment:

  1. Fun story Jamie. Love your image! Just launched my new site. www.thestudio56.com

    ReplyDelete