Tuesday, April 19, 2011

James and Ashley's Engagement Session Favorites - Redding California Engagement Photographer





















Okay, finished with this soon to be married couples images.  James and Ashley were a lot of fun to work with and I so look forward to taking their pictures again soon.  We have decided to also do a nature type setting with them, and I have some great ideas that I can't wait to try out on them. :)  Again, thanks you guys for letting me capture some intimate moments between the two of you.

On a different note, Vicki you are up next and then the ArtHop blog post is after that!  My husband and I have been crazy busy trying to get some things wrapped up around here with our laptop, network, business cards, and trifold brochers...busy, busy, busy!  Right now I have time for this post since I am backing  up Vicki's session on two external hard drives as I type this out.  I have so learned from my past errors, please back up your images!!!!;)  By the way, I have a feeling that the pictures of Vicki's daughter and her are going to be adorable!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by and see my latest photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment