Friday, February 22, 2013

New New New {Jamie Solorio Photography}

If you happen upon this little OLD blog of mine, you will see something a bit off.  Hmmmm.... where did all the images go? lol!  Well, funny thing is...I recently got a new phone and as my hubby was kind enough to set it up for me, he accidentally deleted all the images off of all of my blogs!  Yikes!  Be ware out there, so this does not happen to you.  I was fine with it, and just created a new better blog!  Now, if I would just post more often!

Here is a sneak peek from a maternity session I did 2 weeks ago and to view more images please visit the new blog Jamie Solorio Photography Blog  to see more of this adorable maternity session in Redding, Ca.  Or you can always check out a larger portfolio of my work at www.jamiesoloriophotography.com or simply click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment