Monday, April 26, 2010

Photo Walk...





Here a couple of shots I liked from a photo walk my friend and I took last night. Crown Camera a local photography shop in town hosted it, and it was a lot of fun. Most of my pictures really were horrible, but I really liked these. The first two were taken at ISO 200, White Balance set to cloudy, F/2.8, Shutter Speed 1/800sec, and Spot Metering in manual mode. The last one had the same settings, except the shutter speed was 1/320 sec. I did adjust the exposure in photoshop, it was a little overexposed to begin with. All in all, I am pleased with these shots. I guess 3 out of 100 is good, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. The backlighting on her hair in all 3 shots is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really thought they were pretty. I think I might bring my girls out there one day and take their pictures.

    ReplyDelete