Monday, December 27, 2010

Favorites from the Anderson, CA Family Portrait Session - 2nd Saturday Art Hop of Redding, CA


Okay, here are a few of my pictures from the Anderson shoot!  Thanks again Lisa for letting me practice on you and your kids.  These I think were my favorites, besides the others that I have already posted.  Also, thank you SO much Lisa for the AppleBee's gift card...that was so very nice of you! 

On a different note...I am super excited to say that I am going to be the "Official Blogger" for the 2nd Saturday Art Hop for Redding, Ca.  I will give more details later, but I think this sounds like a ton of fun.  I will get to meet different artists and blog about their talent, plus practice my photography!!!!  I think it is a win win situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment