Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finished with Crystal and Michelle's Shoot Continued

I want to tell all of you how thankful I am that you guys let me practice on you.  It was fun to have such pretty girls to model for me and see what troopers you guys were.  These girls were all glamed up to go to a wedding and allowed me to photograph them in some interesting places in HEELS! Troopers I tell ya!  To the guys, a very special thank you to the both of you.  Most guys hate to have their pictures taken and you both were so friendly and helpful.  I can not say enough what an attractive bunch you all are and how happy I am with some of these photos!  Several of them will make the cut to be in my portfolio one day when I know what the heck I am doing and become a professional photographer! :)  Thanks again!                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment