Sunday, November 7, 2010

On to Another Shoot...

What can I say about this family?  They are some of my closest friends and I was super lucky to have them be my models for an hour one day.  What I learned from this shoot....that downtown the type of light I like to shoot with usually vanishes REALLY fast.  So, the next downtown shoot I will have to take that into consideration.  What else, kids are crazy easy to edit.  They are so perfect to begin with, so the editing goes a little faster than with adults.  I think that taking pictures of kids that are 3 and older are my favorite group to take pictures of so far.  My last shoot I had a 13 year old and she was so easy and fun to take pictures of.  I will keep you posted with some of my favorites from this family as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment