Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hobbs Family Session in Cottonwood, California - Family Portrait Photographer Jamie Solorio

To begin, I as so excited since I was found online by somebody living in New York!  She was interested in having me doing a session for her Mom's birthday.  It was a bit stressful, since we were having all this rain and overcast weather again here in Redding, CA...but we were able to squeeze a shoot in after all.

When I showed up I was greeted by smiles and a group of very friendly people.  The entire evening was a lot of fun with the Hobbs family.  They all were in good spirits and loved to joke around, especially about a wedding dress or something.  Finally, I had to ask..."What is all this wedding dress talk about?"  Then the girls Mom was telling her daughters, "No, never mind...I don't want to do it anymore!"  My curiosity was really peaked then!  The girls told me that their Mom had wanted them all three to put their wedding dresses on and take a couple of shots together in the backyard.  So, I told Carey, their mom..."We so can do that!" and we did!

Thanks to all of you for letting me capture your time together last week.  I hope that guys had fun too! :)































1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jamie! The photo shoot was a ton of fun and your work is truly amazing. Many thanks from NY!

    ReplyDelete