Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Best Face Photo from May People's Choice Award- Jamie Solorio Redding, CA Photographer



This week over at I Heart Faces they are having best/favorite faces from May contest and it will a people's choice award.  I took this picture a couple of days ago with my brand new 17-55mm Nikon lens of my three year old little girl.  Thanks for taking the time to look at this image and I encourage you to enter the contest yourself!  Also, I just launched my new website Jamie Solorio Photography of Redding, Ca...so if you want to check out some of my work please stop by!


3 comments:

  1. Nice Capture! Beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photograph allot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo. Besides her looking so cute, I like the angle.

    ReplyDelete