Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enterprise Senior Maddi {Senior Photographer of Redding, CA Jamie Solorio}

Yet another beautiful Senior from Enterprise High of Redding, CA!  Maddi is incredibly gorgeous, an involved student, and I am sure one day will amount to a huge success.  Maddi and I took a trip downtown Redding, CA for her senior pictures a couple of weeks ago.  It was fun to trip around downtown just as the sun was starting to shine, yep...starting to shine!  We decided to go for an early AM shoot, which had its perks...less people downtown!  Though...getting up early has never been my strong suit! lol!  Thanks again Maddi for letting me take pictures of you and I look forward to putting some more images up at a later date.

To visit my website to see my work please visit http://www.jamiesoloriophotography/ or check out my in the process of being created Facebook page Jamie Solorio Photography which has even more of my pictures available to check out.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment