Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day...

Here are todays snapshots in honor of Earth Day.



Here is a picture of my youngest reaching out to touch the mint. This photo was taken around 4pm with a 50mm lens f/1.8 Aperture set at F/5 ISO 200 1/640 sec WB cloudy Matrix Metering Exposure Value -0.3. I did do some work in photoshop with his as well. I have to research exposure more, but I tend to like my photos a little underexposed(darker)for some reason. I am sure once I do a little reading on what is considered good exposure, I might change my mind.



This one I used some textures in photoshop to create more dimension. This was taken at F-stop F/2.5 ISO 400 WB Cloudy Matrix Metering Exposure Value -0.3.




This last one was taken earlier in the day. I used a F/1.8 1/1250 sec WB Cloudy ISO 200 and Matrix Metering. I seriously underexposed this in photoshop to create more of a dark background. Again, I don't know if this is considered "good" to do. But, I figure I can post it and see what it looks like for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment