Monday, April 5, 2010

Rain break...



Okay, these are pictures of my adorable daughter, Kya. We had a small break in the rain and ran out to the front porch and took a few shots really quick. Unfortunately, there are a bunch of dead plants in the background from this crazy freeze we had this year. Oh well, it was better than haning out in the wet grass.
I am pleased with the warmth of the photos. I used a White Balance setting of Cloudy, then when I edited these pictures in photoshop I added the 81 photo filter on a couple of them. Sorry, forgot which ones. I also shot on Aperture Priority and used my 50mm f/1.8 lens. The f/stop I used was f/1.8 for all of these photos.
My friends and I are trying to keep inspired and trying new techniques each week and this is this weeks challenge. Which is a open aperature (small f-stop), and anything portrait style. You can find everybody's attempts at The Cali Girls Photo Fun! Link is listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment