Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boring....

Boring...that is what my husband says about my blog! :)  He thinks I should start posting a shot a day again, and I have to say that I do agree with him...this time.  So, starting tonight I am going to try and post a photograph each and every day.  Maybe I should post this great shot my sister took of my cutie pie husband with his shorts rolled up to his mid-thighs on the beach.  Pretty hot!  :) 

A shot a day is a great idea for several reasons:

1. blogs are more interesting if update on a regular basis
2. it is crazy good for me to practice, practice, practice
3. makes my hubby happy
4. why not
5. hopefully my friend Lisa will join me
6. hmmm, having a hard time finding really astounding reasons of why!

This photo of me was taken by my very beautiful, talented, and crazy sister Erin.  This weekend my family and hers went to the coast for a day and had an absolute blast.  She was having fun playing around with my camera and this is one of the many images she took that I liked.  Thanks Erin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I will try....but you have to remind me and harass me ok? And once again, LOVE the shots of Kya and Isa at the park....esp the one of Kya kind of laying down.

    ReplyDelete