Friday, September 17, 2010

Still trying to figure out CS5...

So, here I am trying edit another portrait in CS5.  I am thinking my sister's face looks a little red...hmmmm.  I still like her picture.  I tried messing around with the dodge/burn tools without looking them up in my book or online.  So, that is something I am going to research tomorrow. This program is so much more intensive than Elements, which is good.  I am so looking forward to figuring it all out. :)



On a different note...I went to a photography gathering tonight.  It was very interesting, the material covered was about HDR images.  These images are amazing, such vivid colors.  One day I will have to try it, once I figure out CS5.  I also heard    about another photography club in town, I think I am going to go and try that one out as well. :)  You know me, always trying to gain some sort of knowledge about photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment