Friday, October 8, 2010

Finished With Another Family....

One more family down, and several more to go!  Thanks again you guys for all your help being super awesome models!

Do you know anybody looking for some updated family portraits, or just portraits for the heck of it?  If you contact me through this blog via the "Contact Me" button and book a session by October 31st, 2010 it will be 100% FREE!  I am still looking to build a portfolio and gain the much needed experience required to one day be a professional photographer.  Currently, I am have an insane passion for photography and am looking for people to help me gain the confidence that I need to one day be a great photographer.  However, I will need a signed model release if you are interested.  This release allows me to use the images I take of your/your family to promote my photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment