Friday, October 22, 2010

Just a Few More from this ADORABLE Redding Family...

Okay, this family is too cute!  Thank you again for letting me practice on you guys!  I also have to say that I loved how you had several outfit changes, open to suggestion, not afraid to ask for a certain pose, the great email conversations, all in all you guys made this a really fun shoot for me!  Thanks again!  I will pop your disc in the mail tomorrow!

On a different note, one of my blog followers...you know who you are!  Had mentioned that I should tell everybody the great prize I won from Paisley Press.  And she is SO right!  I won a year subscription to ClickinMom's!  Holy cow!  I was so stinking excited that I was actually dancing around the kitchen when I found out.  My husband was sure to make fun of me!  Hmmm...how could he not see why I was so very happy?  Boys!!!!  Any how, I am crazy grateful and can not wait to soak up all the tutorials, and great chatting about photography!

1 comment:

  1. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS, Jamie!!! yay!
    I can see you doing the happy dance.
    Can't wait to see your photography!

    ReplyDelete