Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free Session Offer is No Longer Available - Redding California Portrait Photographer Jamie Solorio


Okay, here is a picture of my friend Lisa who was kind enough to let me practice on her the other day.  She looks gorgeous!  Thanks so much Lisa!

My offer of free sessions is now over, wow!  I can't believe how quickly that filled up my summer.  I am totally booked into August with FREE sessions.  After I am done with those sessions...I am going to start to charge.  Not too sure how much at this time, but I will be ready to earn a little extra cash by then. :)

If anybody is interested in a session still from me, I do have most of August and on available...though there will be a fee associated with your session.

Thanks everybody for taking time to check out this blog of mine.  Stay posted, each week I will be selecting a few of my favorite pictures from each session to post.  Please feel to critique away also! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment