Friday, April 29, 2011

TBS Ranch of Palo Cedro with Nicole and Sean - Redding, California Photographer

Jamie Solorio Photography website is now up and running!!!!

Last night I had the privilege of getting to go out and explore the TBS Ranch of Palo Cedro, California.  Since I had not ever been there I showed up 20 minutes early and was greeted by a man riding a tractor down the gravel driveway.  I thought for sure I would be busted for parking in the wrong place or worse yet, on somebodies private property.  Instead I was greeted by a man with a friendly face and a easy going demeanor, it was Sean my subject for the evening.  He told me I could go explore the property while he got ready really quick and got his wife, Nicole. 

The two of them have been married for two years now, and were originally wed at the TBS Ranch.  We had a fun evening, despite the chilly wind.  Thank you both for coming out and having a fun photo shoot, you both are great models! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment