Monday, June 20, 2011

Family Portraits on a Gloomy Rainy Day - Jamie Solorio Photography of Redding, CA

Thank you guys so much for letting me capture all of you in a mad rush before the rain hit a couple of weeks ago!  I wasn't too sure this session was going to work out as I drove out to their beautiful house seeing little droplets of water hit my windshield.  The sky was dark and grey, but this family was in good spirits and ready to give it a go!  After our time together they were on to their 2nd oldest daughters graduation ceremony.  It was really fun getting to meet you guys and your friendly dog! :)

















Family Portraits and Senior Portraits created by Jamie Solorio Photography of Redding, CA

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! Sometimes overcast days are my favorite days to shoot on! LOVE that softbox that the clouds provide : )

    ReplyDelete