Monday, June 27, 2011

I Heart Faces Weekly Challenge - A Touch of Whimsy - Redding, California Portrait Photographer Jamie Solorio




A touch of whimsy is this weeks challenge over at I Heart Faces.  This image is of a little girl who happens to be one of my daughters best little friends.  Her Daddy, girlfriend, and I took a trip out to Old Shasta of California for a photo shoot this weekend.  We had tried several times getting a shot of her blowing the giant dandelions, but finally we got it with the help of her Daddy.


5 comments:

  1. adorable. I love her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, light in her eyes and expression of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is definitely whimsy throughout that photo. Nice catch.

    Love, Meli

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute girl and looking good in this expression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Above child face look is great. dress code combination and background location are awesome one. the girls expression is excellent.

    ReplyDelete