Thursday, September 8, 2011

365 - Not So Much

Yes, this is a strange picture!  A little dark and one that might make you take a second look. Usually, I love to take pictures that are warm and give me that nice cozy feeling inside...this is not the norm!  It is an image of my youngest hanging out by her bedroom door holding a stuffed monkey.  I took this photograph around 2:30 in the afternoon yesterday as I noticed how pretty the light was hitting the floor.  Really, I would like to do a 365 project and have tried several times...but failed!  So, I figure when I do take those random shots daily or not, might as well post them.  To see more of my images please check out my site http://www.jamiesoloriophotography.com/.

!!! I was just invited to sell some of my images of Getty Images !!!   How stoked am I?  Seriously stoked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment