Saturday, September 10, 2011

Headshot Shoot - Redding Ca Portrait Photographer Jamie Solorio

Towards the end of last week I get an email from Timm, the handsome man in the above picture, looking for some head shots.  His name was so familiar and instantly I thought," hmmm...wonder if I know him."  He works all around the world, so I thought that it was just a strange coincidence.  After a few emails, I found out that I did know him!  He was one of my best friend's little brothers from high school.  It was so fun getting to see him after all these years and see how he grew up.  It is funny how when you think of somebody from the past you still remember them the last way you saw them, in his case a child.  Now, he is 6 foot 4 inches (I think) and looks like he could easily do some damage.  So big in fact, that not ONE person downtown Redding said a word to us!  Loved that!! 

To see more of my work please check out my site at http://www.jamiesoloriophotography.com/.

1 comment: