Friday, September 2, 2011

Kaysha of Enterprise High 2011 - Senior Pictures by Jamie Solorio Photography of Redding, CA

Here is a little sneak peak of such a beautiful girl!  Her skin is perfect...I am so jealous.  Light loves her and reflects in the most amazing way.  I was doing some edits today while babysitting at my friend's house and the little girls kept coming up to me and asking who she was and that one of the little girls said she(the little girl),"wanted her face to look like that girl's!(Kaysha)".  Talk about a compliment!  You know those toddlers do not withhold the truth!  Thanks Kaysha for spending some time downtown Redding, CA for some urban like senior portraits with me.  There are so many more to come, can't wait to finish editing them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment