Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Behind A Day on My 365 Project.


























Well, I got behind a day on my 365 project...but took a couple extra shots today to make up for it.  Plus, won't be blogging for the next couple of days....going on a girl trip and my hubby is taking care of the family for me!!

Love this picture of the girls waiting for the ice cream truck.  It was so sad...they sat there for a good 15 minutes and that truck never did show.  They could hear it's music all down the streets, just teasing them. Poor things! :)  Another thing that I love about this picture is that it captures just a regular moment on a regular day.  My youngest wearing her prized possession...the "Fox Costume" that we special ordered from Hong Kong!  Do you know how hard it is to find a fox costume?  Well, thank goodness for EBay! :)  What was nice was that she at least had the costume on.  The other day she heard the truck and with wide eyes and a huge smile was jumping up and down running out the door with a t-shirt on and just a pair of undies!  Too cute!  Especially since she is pretty modest about showing her little bootie.  But, when it comes to ice cream she is willing to reconsider that modesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment